Tempo Traveller hire Chandigarh to Manali 2 night/3 days tour is famous weekend trip. Tempo Traveller takes 9 to 11 hours(depend on traffic) for Chandigarh to Manali. From Chandigarh many school, colleges, offices also tourist those come outside hire tempo traveller for Manali 3 day tour.
Chandigarh to Manali Tempo Traveller 3 day trip cost estimation:
- 9 seater Tempo Traveller : 15k to 19k
- 12 seater Tempo Traveller : 16k to 20k
- 14 seater Tempo Traveller : 16k to 21k
- 16 seater Tempo Traveller : 18k to 23k
Above cost estimation including Himachal tax, Toll Tax, Parkings. Above cost is only estimation you can call at 9814286969 or Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and get exact amount without any hidden cost.
Below is 3 day itinerary for Chandigarh to Manali Tempo Traveller hire:
Day 1 ( Chandigarh Manali Tempo Traveller Tour)
- Chandigarh to Manali takes 10 hours, So first day is only travel day. You can take halt in on the way. Heritage Haveli Ropar is famous and best halt. Our driver will drop you at Hotel.
Day 2 ( Chandigarh Manali Tempo Traveller Tour)
- Hidimba Devi Temple: Hidimbi Devi Temple, also known variously as the Hadimba Temple, is located in Manāli, a hill station in the State of Himāchal Pradesh in north India. It is an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, wife of Bhima, a figure in the Indian epic Mahābhārata. The temple is surrounded by a cedar forest at the foot of the Himālayas. The sanctuary is built over a huge rock jutting out of the ground which was worshiped as an image of the deity. The structure was built in 1553.
- Manu Temple : This magnificent temple is dedicated to the sage Manu, who is said to be the creator of the world and the writer of Manusmriti. The Manu Temple is located in old Manali, at a distance of three kilometers from the main market. Though this area is quite congested, the presence of the River Beas adds to its attraction. The temple is one of the prime attractions in Manali and is believed to be the same place where sage Manu meditated after stepping on earth. This place has a distinct historical background that appeals to most of the people who visit Manali. The popularity of this majestic temple lies in the fact that it is the only temple dedicated to Manu; so whoever visits Manali makes it a point to visit this temple. The travelers are advised to wear dresses covering the knees and shoulders, while inside the temple.
- Solang Valley: Solang Nala (Valley) derives its name from combination of words Solang (Nearby village) and Nullah (water stream). It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India 14 km northwest of the resort town Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass, and is known for its summer and winter sport conditions. The sports most commonly offered are parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing.Giant slopes of lawn comprise Solang Valley and provide its reputation as a popular ski resort. A few ski agencies offering courses and equipment reside here and operate only during winters.Snow melts during the summer months starting May and skiing is then replaced by zorbing (a giant ball with room for 2 people which is rolled down a 200 metre hill), paragliding, parachuting and horse riding. A ropeway was recently opened. Going to the summit can be possible by ATVs, Ropeway or Climbing (Trekking)
Day 3 ( Chandigarh Manali Tempo Traveller Tour)
- River Rafting Kullu: In Kullu Valley, white water rafting can be enjoyed in the river Beas throughout the year except during the period from 15-July to 15-September. However rafting is also not done during rains and winters.Trips generally start at Pirdi and continue 14 km down to Jhiri. White Water river- rafting facilities are offered by private operators at Pirdi near Kullu where a water sports centre has been set up to provide one stop water sports adventure experience for the tourist. Rafting is done on stretches of the River Beas, where rapids of high grades can be negotiated safely, providing an exhilarating experience for enthusiasts.
We provide Luxury Tempo Traveller Chandigarh for Leh Ladakh and Lahual Spiti. Roads of these destinations are very bad but our travellers makes your tour so easy. Our Tempo Travellers have lots of features which makes tour so easy and rememberable. Driver of our company also experienced and they also know how to make happy tour of your life.We offer 8 seater tempo traveller chandigarh, tempo traveller chandigarh, 10 seater tempo traveller chandigarh. 11 seater tempo traveller chandigarh, 12 seater tempo traveller chandigarh, 13 seater tempo traveller chandigarh. 14 seater tempo traveller in chandigarh, 15 seater tempo traveller in chandigarh, 16 seater tempo traveller in chandigarh. 17 seater tempo traveller in chandigarh, 18 seater tempo traveller chandigarh on hire. Our Tempo Traveller speciall route are : Luxury Tempo Traveller Chandigarh to Shimla, Tempo Traveller Chandigarh to Manali, Tempo Traveller Chandigarh to Delhi, Tempo Traveller Chandigarh to Katra, Tempo Traveller Chandigarh to Amritsar, Tempo Traveller Chandigarh to Kasauli, Tempo Traveller Chandigarh to Leh, Tempo Traveller Chandigarh to Shimla, Tempo Traveller Chandigarh to Amarnath, Tempo Traveller Chandigarh to Shirdi , Tempo Traveller Chandigarh to Hemkunt Sahib, Tempo Traveller Chandigarh to Dharamshala Dalhousie.